Good reasons to climb with us
Smith Rock Climbing Guides, Inc. is the place to go for rock climbing at Smith Rock State Park. In business since 2003, we are insured and permitted by the state of Oregon. Our safety record is unblemished and transparent, having operated under the same name and ownership since our founding. We are committed to providing a safe, professional, and rewarding experience.
Click the bold areas to learn more!
- We offer the best value for rock climbing at Smith Rock State Park.
- Our full-day trips have no time limitations. It's your day!
- We guide the best areas of the park; even on half-day trips.
- Lead Guides have received certification and/or formal training through agencies such as AMGA, PCIA, NOLS, or the military. All receive ongoing training specific to the area.
- Our staff includes accomplished Guides with impressive climbing resumes.
- Top-quality equipment is supplied at no extra charge.
- Reserve online or by phone in minutes. You can cancel your reservation until 24 hours before your trip without losing your deposit. We make your planning easy, with less commitment and more flexibility.
- Our rain / snow refund policy is the best around, whether we've already started climbing or not. Don't gamble. Climb with us.
Our priorities are your safety and making sure you have the best day possible. We look forward to climbing with you!
- go to Services Overview