Group Rock Climbing
Smith Rock Climbing Guides, Inc. provides Smith Rock's best group climbing experience. Regardless if you choose the full-day or half-day option, our clients climb in the park's famous main area. The perfect place for groups with varied ability levels or ages, there are hundreds of routes to choose from ranging from 40 to 400 feet in height.
Like all of our outings, the trip is customized to the interests and ability level of your group. Whether you have a group of Scouts looking to earn their climbing merit badge or a family reunion adventure planned, you will have a great time at Smith Rock. Those who want to come along just to take pictures are welcome as well!
Our pricing system is designed to be straightforward, transparent, and to ensure the best value for all group sizes; no haggling needed. We simply charge $65 per person half-day, and $75 per person full-day for groups of 12 or more. Our pricing and reservation policies are flexible and fair, making it easy to plan your group climbing trip.
- A minimal deposit ($100 per guide needed) reserves your group
- Deposit is refundable if you need to cancel outside of 24 hours of your trip date
- Half-days are 4.5 hours, allowing for the short walk to Smith Rock's main area
- Full-days have no time limit
- 4:1 ratio of clients:guides ensures maximum climbing time and route variety
- Rental equipment is included in trip price
- Climbing gear is available to try on when you arrive; no size info to organize beforehand
We give you maximum time on the rock, and at Smith Rock's best crags. So call your friends and let's go climbing!