Trusted Local Guides to Smith Rock State Park
Smith Rock Climbing Guides, Inc. is the place to go for rock climbing at Smith Rock State Park. Insured and permitted by the state of Oregon, we are committed to providing a safe, professional, and rewarding experience. Our safety record is unblemished and transparent, having operated under the same name and ownership since our founding. Rest assured you are in the best of hands.
Service that Leads the Way:
- We offer the best value for rock climbing at Smith Rock State Park.
- We are the only guide service with a storefront at Smith Rock, so it's easy to find your guide (and a parking space). Drop by the shop for a huckleberry ice cream after your climb; a Smith Rock tradition since 1967!
- Top-quality equipment is included, and available to try on when you arrive. No need to organize size info ahead of time.
- Our friendly staff combines the best local talent: certified guides, notable route developers, and leading climbers.
- We guide the best areas of the park; even on half-day trips.
- Reserve online or by phone in minutes. You can cancel your reservation until 24 hours prior without risking your deposit; giving you more flexibility as you plan your trip.
- Our rain / snow refund policy is the best around, whether we've already started climbing or not.
We are honored to have guided thousands of happy clients of all ages and ability levels since 2003, and we look forward to climbing with you too!
- go to Services Overview